Webinar Series: 07/27/2017 – Piano – Claiming Territory
In this webinar Neil talks about one of the three critical foundational conversations – Claiming Territory, and answers some common questions from teachers about establishing and regaining territory in lessons.
- Where Most Studio Issues Originate (00:08)
- Understanding ‘Claiming Territory’ & Boundaries (05:22)
- Allowing Problems to Persist (12:37)
- Recognizing When Students Claim Territory (18:27)
- Addressing Territory Issues (29:12)
- Students Wanting to Expand Relationship with You (33:09)
- Consequences, Expectations & Promises (35:51)
- Studio Parents Who are Close Friends (39:14)
- Reclaiming Territory (42:03)
Click through the video below to hear Neil discuss the previously stated topics.