In this webinar, Laurie discusses some tips for managing several different streams in the curriculum and answers teacher questions.
- Introduction & Purpose (0:05)
- When to Teach Variations & Arrangements (1:05)
- Expected Level of Mastery (07:25)
- Planning Your Training (11:03)
- Teacher Questions: Comp & Improv; TFMM; Jazz Clues (14:16)
- Determining Order of Programs/Songs (16:55)
- Keeping Arrangements Alive (19:01)
- Managing Multiple Streams in Class (28:45)
- Managing Repertoire Review; Planning Lessons (40:42)
Click through the video to hear Laurie discuss the previously stated topics.