Webinar Series: 04/19/2018 – Piano – Ask Neil Anything
This webinar is driven by teacher questions. Topics range from the rationale behind some of the curriculum to supporting coaches to the future of Simply Music. Enjoy!
- Intro: Funny Story About Neil (00:05)
- Helping Parents be ‘Requirement-Based’ (2:06)
- How Teachers Can Improve Their Rhythm Skills (12:55)
- Engaging All Students in Shared Lessons (20:04)
- Rationale for Repertoire of 30-40 Songs (28:13)
- Reason for Notation Changes in Foundation Music (31:23)
- Blues Songs – More Common Keys Used (33:58)
- Developing Our Own Creativity (Toward Simply Music’s Vision) (37:46)
- Future of Simply Music (44:25)
- Students Resistant to Creative Projects (49:27)
Click through the video below to hear Neil discuss the previously stated topics.