Webinar Series: 06/13/2017 – Piano – Fitting in All the Streams
In this webinar Neil talks about structuring lessons to include all required components of the Core Curriculum.
- Importance of Following the Core Curriculum (00:08)
- Methodological or Behavioral Basis? (04:45)
- Circle-in-Square Concept (07:57)
- Timing of Streams (11:25)
- Introducing Comp & Improv, Arrangements and Accompaniment 1 (16:40)
- Nature of Presenting Material (20:49)
- Detailed Order of Special Programs Projects (32:03)
- Moving from Improv Into Composition (34:19)
- Students Not Practicing All Streams (36:02)
- How to Present Small Doses of Accompaniment (40:44)
Click through the video below to hear Neil discuss the previously stated topics.