In this webinar you will learn how the Introductory Sessions came about, how to get people to attend them, and tips for presenting successful FISs.
- Genesis of Introductory Sessions (00:08)
- Format of Introductory Sessions (06:07)
- Discussing Parent Roles & Requirements at FIS (10:13)
- FIS Transcript & Making it Your Own (20:43)
- Answering Curriculum Questions in the FIS (24:00)
- Reviewing Training Materials (29:04)
- Scheduling Lesson Times (30:54)
- Getting Potential Students to FIS’s & Marketing (33:53)
Click through the video below to hear Neil discuss the previously stated topics.